Friday 27 April 2012

Three Weeks In

So it's been three weeks now since I've become self employed and I am loving it. It's hard work, but it's so much fun and the feedback has been amazing. Last Saturday I did the Brymbo Community Market and had a brilliant day, the stallholders there are all so wonderful, as are the customers!

Sunday was a fair in Chester, which was not so succesful but I met a lot of lovely people again. When I decided to work from home, I was worried it could end up being a bit lonely, but it's been quite the opposite! I've met so many talented and like minded people already, it's such a exciting community to be involved with.

Anyhoo, fawning over with, here's to this weeks projects! I sold 34 creatues over the weekend (yay!) so I'm stocking up ready for the Garden Village Farmers Market on May the 5th. Unfortunately I have been attacked by a beast of a cold, so bad in fact, it can only be called Man Flu. It knocked me out for a day or two but I'm back on track and have so far finished these guys:



Chillaxing before a race.



Kapow!

I have lots more stuffed and waiting to be limbed, so that's what I'll be spending my weekend doing.

 I was also contacted by a lovely lady called Leanne about turning some of her children's baby grows into bunnies. Of course I said "HELLS YEAH" and immediately went and raided Ruby's old clothes.

Before:


After:


As you can see Ruby loves it!


She's called it Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment