Monday 14 January 2013

Shopping with Purpose

I've been fabric shopping! Legitimately too, not just because I had the fabric buying itch. I needed nice, big, pretty pieces of fabric. Here's what I got:




I'm loving red and white stars, I was even wearing a red a white starry jumper today without even realising. The deer fabric is also particularly cute, and sparkly! Oooo, glitter...

I've started with hamster beds, which can be seen here, tomorrow I may move onto hammocks. I also have some gorgeous owls on the go (if I say so myself) for a lovely wedding gift, and had a bit of a practice run:





I love it! Think I'm going to add them to the Jenny Sews range. and try not to keep it.


In other news, my lovely new order book is open...




...and is this not the ugliest wall planner you've ever seen?




Jenny
   x

No comments:

Post a Comment